Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vision v3.0

Vision v3.0 | Download
Description

5/5 Stars - This is absoulutely 10 stars! The producers were really thinking. Recommended for everyone and especially if you wear contacts or glasses! I want more apps from the producers!! I will buy them if you make more! Thank you so much producers!!! Buy this!!!
-Gameluver59

5/5 Stars - This app is awesome it like shows u things that rnt animated but they move!!!! I couldn't stop showing it 2 all my friends!!! This is the best app and take this review seriously GET IT NOW!!! It's the best!
-Camipupz

5/5 Stars - Great app! Worthwhile exercizes and fun. Worth the $$.
-Susiecubes

5/5 Stars - Approximately one-third of the population has some form of vision-related problem.
With the use of electronics that appeal to users through visual interfaces, it is a pleasure to find an iPhone and iPod application that has the capability to, 'check-up,' on certain aspects of a person's eyesight. The Vision application by AppZap has some different capabilities that can help you to check and preserve your eyesight. You might even have some fun in the meantime.
www.disabled-world.com

5/5 Stars - Pretty cool application. Finally get to work out my eyes more often. Always putting it off when I have the time and now this app will always remind when I'm on my iPhone
-bm06

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later

No comments:

Post a Comment